Automatic enrolment is not simple. A wrong step could double your costs, damage employees’ futures, or make you liable for fines and compensation. On the Pension Regulator’s website there’s eleven hours’ worth of reading just for guidance on Auto Enrolment and the Department for Work and Pensions research says hiring a professional adviser costs thousands of pounds.
The Department for Work and Pensions research says you’re less likely to struggle with a professional adviser – but that independent help costs thousands of pounds.
My Auto Enrolment takes the confusion and cost away, guiding you through the process step by step using a simple system. We give truly independent advice, and save you money as well as time costing just £435 + VAT. It’s designed to save you money, too.
If you have questions at any time, feel free to contact our helpline on 0330 123 3489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you’ll get…
- Interactive step-by-step guidance – each decision fully explained.
- Automatic employee assessment – saving time and risk.
- Pension contribution calculator – see what your total pensions costs will be.
- Instant pension scheme comparison – based on your workforce.
- Instant personalised employee communications to download, reminders and advice – satisfy your legal duties, easily.
- Dedicated helpline number – support is only a phone call away.
- A workplace pension – we will consult with you, recommend a workplace pension from the whole of market and when you’re happy we will set it up for you.
What you’ll get…
- Employer’s guide and advice - explaining the key issues
- Employers pension costs calculators - so you’ll know what to expect
- Deadline alerts - helping you comply as key dates approach
- Employee assessment tool - instantly see who’s eligible
- Answers to common questions - employers ask our IFAs
- Auto enrolment management articles - to keep you compliant
- Latest news - affecting your auto enrolment scheme